Sunday, January 2, 2011

Chapter 3: Janet Gone Wild

Janet Trever and Loie's future son-in-law on the right.
I've seen this picture before, but never quite this way.  After reading through Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, I myself feel like flying now that we've reached Chapter 3.  Mom transfers to DU and takes a chance on her iconic eye patch.  She pledges a sorority and finds herself soon on a blind date with the president of a fraternity.  As mom says, "I got three years in the swan pool."

Janet lived a fairytale.  I have stacks of photo albums with picture after picture of formals, theme parties, hikes and drives in the mountains. 


Tarzan party patch on the Eye Patch Quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from any readers! Due to the sensitive nature of the blog the comments are moderated.